Our Operator Managed Pubs are authentic community pubs, where a few rounds with friends at competitive prices, live entertainment, or sporting events are the norm.
Opting for an Operator Managed agreement means that you receive all the support of a managed house, with the freedom of being self-employed.
- You are self-employed, earning a percentage of net sales
- Staff are employed and paid by you – giving you full autonomy over your team
- Business Development Manager (BDM) support with frequent visits and lots of sound advice
- Your drinks and snacks arrive on a single delivery every week
- All the operating bills paid for you
- There is no lease or tie agreement
- Training support including Flow online courses, cellar training and social media
- Marketing campaigns and PR support
- Minimal ingoings – a minimum of £2,500 fully refundable bond and cash float
We continue to invest in, and expand, our Operator Managed portfolio, so we are on the lookout for Pub Partners with energy, commitment and a drive to run a successful community business.